Information That We Collect
When you setup your registration for Eloorn, you’ll be asked questions in your application in order to help Eloorn create a user account for you. Such data is managed and controlled by the user. Eloorn, neither controls nor shares such data with third parties and Eloorn shall not be liable for the loss of any such data.
Information shared on the Website by user while creating a user account:
Depending on how the User uses the Website, we may ask the User to share personally identifiable information ("Personal Information") with us. Whether you choose to share your Personal Information is completely up to you, but you must keep in mind that you may not be able to access some of the areas of the Website as effectively and fully use the services we offer on the Website without sharing adequate Personal Information. Personal Information includes any information that identifies or can be used to identify, contact or locate the User. We shall be capturing the following information while setting up your profile:
- I. Profile Information: Users may register on the Website and share their standard contact information. In addition, we may collect and store any personal information you post while using our Services or in some other manner. This may include information of identification, such as name, email, certificates, driver’s license or passport (or any other identity acceptable government) to confirm identity, geo location, phone number, age, sex, occupation, and brief information about your past professional experience.
- II. Contact customer support: If you contact our customer care team, we collect the information you give us during the interaction. Sometimes, we monitor or record these interactions for training purposes and to ensure a high quality of service.
- III. Communications: we also process your chats with other users as well as the content you publish, as part of the operation of the services
- IV. Usage Information: We collect information about your activity on our services, for instance how you use them (e.g., date and time you logged in, features you’ve been using, searches, clicks and pages which have been shown to you, referring webpage address, advertising that you click on) and how you interact with other users (e.g., users you connect and interact with, time and date of your exchanges, number of messages you send and receive)
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide us:
- Show users’ profiles to one another.
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To fix bugs and errors in the Website.
- To improve the User Experience.
- To provide, develop and improve Eloorn and its services, including to make assessments and recommendations about the Service.
- To provide you with information .
- To notify about changes of our Website or any services that we offer or provide through it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may send users account confirmations, notifications for alerts, and to provide services to Users in connection with the Website. Subject to Users consent, we may also send to Users promotional emails, such as monthly newsletters regarding the new service offerings;
We also collect Users Personal Information for administrative purposes, such as addressing account and troubleshooting Website issues, investigating abuse on the Website, responding to User inquiries and enforcing and applying our Terms and Conditions of Service.
Eloorn uses IP addresses for systems administration purposes. We do not link IP address to any information that is personally identifiable.
However, we may also release Personal Information or other information we collect, if we believe that such action is necessary to:
- (I) comply with legal requirements and processes;
- (II) identify, contact or bring legal action against persons or entities who are or we believe have caused or might cause injury to us or a third party;
- (III) defend or respond to claims brought or threatened against us, our employees, service providers, users of our Services or others;
- (IV) vendors, service providers, and technicians who help with some of our processing and storage, including helping to answer your questions or
- (V) otherwise to protect, assert rights, interests of Eloorn and of our employees, service providers, Users of the Services or others. Any such release decisions may be made by us in our sole discretion.
While we try to be selective in working with third parties, we are not responsible for their use of your personal information.
In addition, since member information on our Website is a business asset, in case we are reorganized or sold to or merged with another company, we may sell, assign, or transfer your personal information to a purchaser of all or substantially all of our business assets, or to an affiliate, as applicable.
Information Collected Using Cookies:
Most browsers have an option for turning off the cookie feature, which will prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, as well as (depending on the sophistication of your browser software) allowing you to decide on acceptance of each new cookie in a variety of ways. We strongly recommend that you leave cookies active, because they enable you to take advantage of the most attractive features of the Services.
Opting Out or Unsubscribe.
We collect your name and e-mail address for the purpose of distributing our daily, weekly or monthly newsletter service. The e-mail address provided will be used for delivery of information you have requested from this Website.
The information we collect is used expressly to provide the services requested. It is not shared with other organizations for commercial purposes. We will never sell or rent your email address for any reason.
Our Subscriptions are in compliance with Canada’s Anti-Spam Law (CASL), as amended on of July 1, 2014
To unsubscribe from our emails or other communications from us, you may follow the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of the email or sign onto your account and change settings. However, this section does not cover the messages and advertisements you may receive within the Website.
How Long Is This Data Stored For?
We retain your data as long as your account subsists with us. However, it may be noted that on closure of the account the data with us does not get deleted immediately. In the event you desire immediate deletion of your data you may email us to that effect.
Please note that no data transmission or storage can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect the information we maintain, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to our Services and cannot be responsible for the theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of information. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We advise you not to share your password with anyone.
User Data Rights
Right to Access or Correct Personal Information
You have the right to access and correct your personal information. If you want to review or correct your personal information, you can visit your account profile page, or contact us through fore www.eloorn.com, or you may send us an email through the contact information section located at www.eloorn.com
In order to provide you the best service Eloorn gets connected to various third-party devices and services. Such Third-Party Websites or Apps may send you messages and pop-ups/advertisement banners while you are using the Website. However, such messages and advertisements are fully controlled by us and no Third Party shall be able to send Users messages or advertise their services on our platform without Eloorn discretion. The User may get an option to mute the messages or disable the pop-ups once they buy the premium membership. The Website may link to, or be linked to, other Websites not maintained by us. Eloorn is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third parties or third-party Websites, including any linked or linking Websites. To the extent that you disclose personally identifiable information to any such third parties, different rules may apply to their use and disclosure of personal information that you disclose to them. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of such Websites before disclosing your personal information to them. If you link to Third Party Websites, you may be subject to those Third-Party Websites' terms and conditions and other policies. Eloorn makes no representation or guarantee as to the accuracy or authenticity of the information contained in any such Third-Party Website, and your linking to any other Website is completely at your own risk and Eloorn disclaims all liability thereto.
Our Services are not intended for or directed to children. Children under 18 are not eligible to use our Services. Our policies are compliant Canadian Child Welfare Research Portal of Canada and Protection Act By using the Services, you represent that you are at least 18 years old and understand that you must be at least 18 years old in order to create an account and purchase the Services advertised through our Website. We do not knowingly collect or maintain Personal Information from children under the age of 18. If we learn that we have inadvertently gathered Personal Information from children younger than the age of 18, we will take reasonable measures to delete or destroy such information from our records.
Your Rights Under the General Data Protection Regulations
If you are a member of the EU, you have the following rights:
- Request More Information. You can request more information about the data we collect should you wish to learn more or for any reason. Or if you wish to make a complaint.
- Access Any Data We’ve Collected. You can request to see exactly what data we have collected that is of a personally identifiable nature.
- Update Any Data We’ve Collected. You may request that any or all of personally identifiable information we have collected be rectified, modified or otherwise updated.
- Delete Any or All Data We’ve Collected. You may request that any or all of personally identifiable information we have collected be deleted and removed from our records.
- Withdraw Your Consent to The Collection and Use of Your Data. You may withdraw your consent to the collection of your data at any time
In order to exercise any of these rights, simply contact us at: www.eloorn.com